Now that it’s like 8927598334734872384ºC outside, you’ll likely need tons of fresh no-cook recipes to get you trough summer. The lesser time you have to spend in the kitchen the less, right?
Because, less time in the kitchen = more time sipping on a iced coffee by the pool.
That’s my kind of math, oh yes.
This salad is not only colorful and pretty (who doesn’t like pretty food??), but also quick and easy to make and super healthy! Time to get on all those proteins, healthy fats (((bring on the omegas!))) and carrrrrrbs (there’s always room for carbs yo!) with a dish that will please adults and kids alike!
- 150 grams dried papardelle (or pasta of choice), cooked according to package
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 200 grams crab sticks
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams sweetcorn (fresh or canned)
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1/2 an avocado
- 100 grams mixed greens
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Heat some water in a saucepan and when it boils, remove from heat and place the eggs inside. Leave there for 10-12 minutes and then rinse them under cold water.
- Make ribbons out of the cucumber with a peeler.
- Chop all the ingredients but the cucumber and greens and toss them into a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Some lemon juice works well too!