Although I love cheesecake an awful lot, it’s not something that I can eat as often as I’d like. I mean, there’s no problem with me, I would be able to cook (and eat!) one everyday; but you know that you’ve been having way too much cheesecake when there are tears in your friend’s eyes when you tell them what’s for dessert again.
- 250 gr. 2% greek yogurt
- 250 gr. light cream cheese
- 2 vanilla sugar sachets (16 gr. or 1tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice (optional, but it adds the cheesecake characteristic tangyness)
- a few drops of stevia extract, or to taste
- 5 oreos (crushed)
- This is easy peasy, guys. Whisk all of the ingredients (except oreos!) with an electric mixer. You can also do it by hand, but make sure that your cream cheese is softened, otherwise it would be impossible to mix. Crush the oreos and add them to the mixture. Spoon the mixture into the popsicle molds (it isn't going to be pourable) and freeze until solid.