Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles

Happy Monday everyone! In particular to me, because it is going to be my happiest monday in a while.
I’m back to school in a week, so I’ll have to say goodbye to my early morning runs and blogging, which will be now replaced with homework and exams. That’s so cool, right? #no

But don’t be sad guys, that doesn’t mean I’m going to give up writing here and reading all your blogs. Not at all. I love working on my blog, and I adore reading each one of your blogs and commenting and stuff… and I’m not going to stop doing it. I’ve just got to find the time to cook, shoot, write, read, comment, pin (because I love pinning, I’m not planning on giving that up either!), train for a half-marathon, and get good grades… it’s going to be hard, I tell you. But I hope at least it is worth it.

Why am I telling you all of this? Well, even though I’ll keep on posting, I won’t be able to spend here the amount of hours I’m used to… I just wanted to let you know that. And you’d better expect a lot of easy, quick recipes, which will be all I will have time to cook.

Like this one, which is so easy that I shouldn’t be allowed to call it a recipe. Two ingredients and two minutes of hands-on time are all that is needed to make these lovely refreshing treats. Yeah, refreshing: I’m not planning on giving up summer cooking for the moment either. I love summer too much and I don’t really care if I have to eat these pops under my blankets… They’re way too good to miss them!
Don’t worry anyways, I have a lot of cozy fall recipes coming for you soon… I do love fall baking, it’s just that I prefer frozen treats!
Back to these pops: they are a nice treat to have when the craving for something sweet hits. Granted, they’re not the healthiest guys in town, but they certainly could be much worse… But the easy clean-up (just one bowl!) and their deliciousness certainly make up for that!
I can foresee these being my afternoon snack on hectic exam weeks… which I hope that makes the whole back to school business a little bit easier.

And here’s the recipe, which is shamefully easy:
{Makes 4 popsicles, but it depends on the size of your moulds}
500 gr. strawberry greek yogurt
75 gr. white chocolate
Melt chocolate in the microwave (stir every 30 seconds or else it will burn!). Wait for it to cool a bit and then add yogurt. Stir until it’s fully mixed and spoon mixture on popsicle moulds. Freeze until solid..
I used full-fat greek yogut. When it comes to already flavoured versions, I prefer that over fat-free versions, which have a lot of nasty preservatives, sweeteners and thickeners that I do not want in my popsicles. I think that a little bit of extra fat is better than all that artificial junk, but you’re free to use your favourite version, it will work fine anyways!
And that’s all, I hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend!
Consuelo x

• Reply Trini Altea September 9, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Mummmmm que bueno.

• Reply Mary Frances McNellis September 9, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Ooh, I would’ve never thought of combining flavored yogurt and white chocolate! That’s so cool! And I hear you completely on the blogging and school thing. I used to spend way more time on my photos and adding extra recipe links on the bottom of my posts until school started. Then its like, volleyball and school take up a lot of time! As does commenting and blogging and you have to pick priorities. I look forward to your quick posts and recipes and I hope you know we readers appreciate all the time you put into your posts!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 9, 2013 at 10:53 pm

It’s truly a nice combo!
      Yes, I know it’s going to be hard, but I kind of like all that I’m doing now, so I hope it makes everything easier… let’s see!
      Thanks for your kind words, Mary Frances! x

• Reply Nik Sharma September 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm

You have a very innovative and talented mind, I love the idea of yogurt and white chocolate. Loving the website too !

• Reply Josefine September 9, 2013 at 9:48 pm

I really know what you mean. It can be very hard having time for cooking, shooting, blogging, doing sports AND go to school. I hope you’ll have enough time for a lot of blogging – I always look forward to your posts 😉
    You are going to run a half marathon? Wow – that is so cool! You go girl!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 9, 2013 at 10:55 pm

It’s going to be exhauting but I hope I can cope with it!
      I’ll try to run one when it gets colder, but last time I was trainig for one I pulled my muscle so let’s see! I hope I’m able to run one in October!! I’m so excited 😀

• Reply eRecipe September 9, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I’d like to invite you to join our site http://www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit http://www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

• Reply Shannon September 9, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Yum! These popsicles sound so creamy and delicious. I also love those popsicle molds!

• Reply Allie BakingAMoment September 9, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Good luck at school, Consuelo! And good luck juggling it all… that is the hardest thing for me! There just never seem to be enough hours in the day. I just don’t know how some people do it all! Your pops look so refreshing! Enjoy!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 9:15 am

I don’t get it either! How do they manage to do everything?
      Thank you so so much, Allie! x

• Reply Laurel y Menta September 9, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Consuelo, qué alegría volver a leerte después de las vacaciones. Nos encantan tus posts, son tan naturales y divertidos…
    Los polos que nos traes nos parecen maravillosos, por los ingredientes y por lo sencillos que son de hacer.
    Esperamos seguir “viéndote” por aquí, a pesar de la falta de tiempo que los estudios implican.
    Un besazo enorme, preciosa.

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 9:15 am

¡Muchas gracias! Qué bien poder leeros a vosotras también.
      Me alegro mucho de que os gusten,

Un besazo c:

• Reply Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen September 10, 2013 at 1:24 am

Good luck in your new school year and all that you have set out to accomplish. LOVE this easy recipe for ice pops…I adore strawberries, Greek yogurt and white chocolate! Mmm. Thank you for sharing and keeping us up to date with your schedule. Meanwhile, I look forward to your fall recipes! xo

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 9:16 am

Thanks a million, Stacy!
      So do I, isn’t it a wonderful combo? 😉
      Have a lovely day x

• Reply Christin@SpicySouthernKitchen September 10, 2013 at 3:50 am

Awesome popsicles! You are going to be very busy, but just take it one day at a time and I know you can do it!

• Reply Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen September 10, 2013 at 3:56 am

Consuelo – I am SO going to miss you!!! But, I understand the pressure you’re going to be under, and school is so important. Know that we’ll still be here for you – we will wait! Good luck in your new school year my friend!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 9:18 am

I am going to miss spending lots of hours here too :(( But I hope I can manage to do everything! Thank you so so much, Kristi! x

• Reply Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl September 10, 2013 at 6:36 am

These popsicles are a thing of beauty!

Take it easy and make sure you get some time to yourself, I look forward to your posts, easy or just stopping in to say hi! :)

• Reply Anne ~ Uni Homemaker September 10, 2013 at 7:31 am

Good luck with your new school year and don’t work too hard! Your popsicles look delicious. I love the shape of them. You definitely don’t see it here often. Have a great week Consuelo!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 9:19 am

Thank you so much, and I’m really glad you like them! You too have a nice week :-)

• Reply Rachel @ Bakerita September 10, 2013 at 8:50 am

Love how simple and delicious these sound, and they look so gorgeous as well!

• Reply martaestevezansede September 10, 2013 at 9:48 am

¡Menuda pinta tienen esos polos, Consuelo!! ¡Te han quedado perfectos! Te deseo mucha suerte en esta nueva etapa que empiezas!!!

Besitos,
    Marta (“Sweet & Home la Vida es Dulce”)

• Reply Jamie@Milk 'n' Cookies September 10, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Consuelo, these popsicles look fantastic! I don’t always like white chocolate, but I think I would love white chocolate popsicles. And I completely agree that a little extra fat in Greek yogurt can be so worthwhile. It results in such a richer texture and consistency.

Good luck with your schoolwork and studies!

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I surely prefer fat over all those nasty additives! I’m so glad you like them 😉 And thank you so much, Jamie! x

• Reply momofnine September 10, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Thank you for the easy tasty recipe! I wish you the best this year in school. I know what you mean about slowing blogging down with school. My blog life as come to an abrupt slow down as I teach my children at home. We started back a few weeks ago.

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 11:00 pm

That’s such a fantastic work, but I think it has to be time-consuming, isn’t it?
      Have a nice day, Kathy! x

• Reply Aimee / Wallflower Girl September 10, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I love how simple these are, they sound fantastic! And (sort of) healthy too… Well, “sort of healthy” is better than most alternatives! Good luck with back to school :-)

• Reply Consuelo Morcillo September 10, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Definitely healthier than packaged stuff, right? 😉 Thank you so so much! x

• Reply Natasha @ The Cake Merchant September 10, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Easy recipes are the best! And I love those popsicle molds. So cute!

• Reply Enriqueta Marín-Blázquez September 10, 2013 at 7:26 pm

quen pillara uno de esos ahora, para merendar! riquisimos
    un besote

• Reply Tere Marinval September 10, 2013 at 7:34 pm

ayss, que el cometario de antes era yo, me dejo mi hermana su cuenta abierta y no me di cuenta, sorry…

• Reply Susie Freaking Homemaker September 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm

TWO ingredients to make these beauties!? I love it!!

• Reply Orchidea September 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Hi,
    These popsicles look very easy and delicious! To try definitely.
    Thanks.
    Ciao.

• Reply Consuelo September 13, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Thank you, I hope you love them! :)

• Reply 31 Easy Popsicle Recipes with 2-3 Ingredients June 23, 2014 at 2:02 pm

[…] Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles – Honey & Figs […]

• Reply Cool Off This Summer With These Two-Ingredient Popsicles July 15, 2014 at 6:39 pm

[…] Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles – Melt 75 grams of white chocolate in the microwave and let it cool a little. Thoroughly mix in 500 grams of strawberry-flavored Greek yogurt and freeze. […]

• Reply 29 Fruit Popsicle Recipes to Beat the Heat - Jellibean Journals June 20, 2015 at 2:03 am

[…] Strawberry White Chocolate Popsicles by Honey and Figs Kitchen […]